Throughout this guide, we’ve been talking about making your content more unique (rather than using it as-is). And for the most part, we’ve focused on rewriting, compiling and excerpting text PLR content.
Now here’s another way to create something unique: turn your text-based PLR content into multimedia content. Check out these specific ideas…
Design an Infographic
If you have data-heavy content (such as a lot of statistics, percentages, numbers, etc.), then consider creating an infographic. This is a visual representation of the data, which a lot of people find easier to digest.
For example, let’s suppose you have a piece of PLR content that talks about the facts of weight loss, such as how many calories to consume, what percent of the diet should come from the macronutrients (protein, carbs and fats), how much water to drink each day, and so on. This sort of content can be tedious to read in text form, but it’s easy to digest in an infographic. Some people may even want to print it off and keep it as a handy desktop reference.
Create a Slide-Share Presentation
The idea here is to turn text-based content into a PowerPoint-style presentation. This works particularly well if you’re condensing a lot of information into the most salient points (similar to a checklist or cheat sheet).
Keep these tips in mind:
· Use a professional slide deck design/layout. Doing so will add value to your presentation.
· Keep text to a minimum. No one wants to read a data-heavy slide. Keep it to the main points, such as sharing one tip per slide or a handful of succinct tips in a bulleted list.
· Insert eye-catching graphics. Good graphics add value to the presentation and make it look more professional.
Depending on what sort of package you’re selling (and who your audience is), you may simply include the slides in the package for people to view using PowerPoint or similar software. You can also use any number of online presentation software platforms that are available.
Otherwise, another option is to turn the slide-share into a video. Which brings us to the next point…
Produce a Video
You can use your text-based content as the basis for creating a video. This video may take a variety of forms, including:
· A slide-share video (as mentioned above).
· A talking-head video, where you look at the camera and convey the information. For example, you can share dieting tips.
· A demo video, where you show people how to do something while you’re giving verbal instructions. For example, you can show people how to refinish kitchen cabinets.
Here’s a related idea…
Host a Webinar
You can use your text PLR content as the basis for a webinar. You can play this webinar live for people who purchase your package in the first week, and then provide the recordings to everyone who purchases the package after that point.
Create a Coaching Course
Still another way to turn text content into something more valuable is by using it to create a coaching course. You can use the text in two ways:
· Use it as the basis for the course curriculum.
· Use it to answer group-coaching questions.
You can offer the curriculum for the course as part of your package, and then upsell the personalized coaching on the backend.
TODAY’S TASK: Your task for today is to continue working on your PLR content in order to make it unique, add value, and do what’s necessary to create your package.