If you're not outsourcing some of your work yet, you might be wondering what the benefits are. Obviously you'll save time, but you're trading money for the time saved. So is it worth it? Here are 7 more benefits of outsourcing you may not have realized:
1. Not only are you saving time, but the time you save can be put to a higher use. For example, instead of spending time writing your next article, you could outsource the article creation to a professional and spend that time making contact with potential JV partners who will promote your products.
2. You don't have to learn a new skill. If it's a skill you're going to rarely use anyway, or if it's something that you simply have no interest in learning, you are much better offer to outsource it to a professional.
3. Even if you know how to perform the skill you're thinking of outsourcing, there is a good chance someone else can do it better than you. Maybe a good deal better. Do you really want to spend the next 'x' amount of your own hours to achieve mediocre results? Or do you want an amazing payoff that can only come from someone who skillfully performs that task every day of the week?
4. You can grow your business faster when you outsource. If you're trying to do every task yourself, you can only grow as fast as you can work. But if you harness the skills of others, you can grow exponentially.
5. You can react to the market faster. Let's say a new social media hits the scene and you want to create a product that teaches how to use it. If you do all the work yourself, it could take weeks. But if you outsource some of the work, you can have it done in days. And you already know that money loves speed.
6. Once you have a system that works, you can ramp it up on a large scale with outsourcing. For example, you've discovered the exact type of video to make to promote affiliate products and how to get it ranked in Yahoo. Now outsource the work to others and instead of creating and ranking two new videos a week, you can do 2 a day. Or even 20 a day.
7. You'll be happier. By outsourcing all the tasks you either don't enjoy or aren't very good at, you can focus on the areas of your business that you truly enjoy. And when you enjoy your work, you just naturally tend to get more done and be more successful.